We are expanding
our material know-how
and test services with
the DEKRA laboratories!
We are expanding
Metallic materials are our specialty. They are subdivided according to their base metal and their intended use into ferrous materials, steels (unalloyed, low-alloyed, high-alloyed), cast iron and non-ferrous metals (NF metals). We examine and evaluate a wide variety of metallic materials in order to solve material science problems in the fields of development, quality assurance or damage assessment.
development, quality assurance or failure analysis.
As a central and international DEKRA laboratory service provider, our experts offer an interdisciplinary range of tests covering all aspects of chemical safety and material quality. This includes environmental and hazardous substance analyses, pollutant and emission tests of consumer goods and technical products, tests of operating materials and components, material tests of plastics and metals, material tests, environmental simulation tests and damage analyses.
Our services at a glance:
- Optical emission spectroscopy (OES analysis)
- Structural examination in microsection
– heat treatment condition
– Grain size determination
– Determination of porosity according to VW 50093, VW 6093
– Primary silicon crystal evaluation
– Edge decarburization
- Weld seam examination in the cut
- EDX analysis with SEM examination
- SEM line scan and mapping
- Brinell hardness (HB) according to DIN EN ISO 6506
- Vickers hardness (HV) according to DIN EN ISO 6507
- Rockwell hardness (HRC) according to DIN EN ISO 6508
- Knoop hardness according to DIN EN ISO 4545-1
- Vickers microhardness (HV) based on DIN EN ISO 6507
- Case hardening depth (CHD) according to DIN 6773 and DN ISO 15787
- Nitriding hardness depth (NHT) according to DIN 6773 and DN ISO 15787
- Surface hardness depth (RHT) according to DIN 6773 and DN ISO 15787
- Hardness progression test according to DIN 6773 and DN ISO 15787
- Hardness test in a weld seam according to DIN EN ISO 9015