How resistant are products to thermal and climatic loads? How quickly does the chrome surface of a radiator grille corrode in salt spray? How do chrome-plated plastic door handles change with continuous use in Death Valley?
During their service life, parts, assemblies or technical products are exposed to various environmental influences and must function properly. Environmental influences include any form of chemical, physical or other environmental impact on the product.
When it comes to the quality of our customers’ products, assemblies and components, we leave nothing to chance.
We simulate these climatic conditions in advance and use various stress tests to check whether the function of the products is impaired.
Here we can carry out fundamental investigations or just compensate for your current capacity bottleneck.
Individual customer requests are of course taken into account.
Our services at a glance:
- Salt spray test (NSS test) according to DIN EN ISO 9227 and DIN 50155, level 4
- Condensation test (CH and AHT) according to DIN EN ISO 6270-2
- Climate change test according to PV 1200 / PV2005, PR 303.5, DBL 8465 (VW, BMW, Daimler)
- Climatic storage with moisture
- Corrosion cycle test according to DIN EN ISO 11997
- Corrosion test according to VDA 621-415
- Corrosion resistance test (intergranular corrosion)
- Artificial radiation or weathering according to DIN EN ISO 4892-2
- Thermal storage / temperature storage
- Cold storage down to -40 ° C
- UV irradiation
- Sunlight simulation according to DIN 75220
- Determination of hot light fastness according to PV 1303
- Hot light aging according to DIN EN ISO 105-B06
- Hydrolysis storage
- Conditioning of PA components in demineralized water
- Conditioning in a normal climate (23 ° C, 50% rel. Air) in the climatic chamber