We are expanding
our material know-how
and test services with
the DEKRA laboratories!
We can assist you in the field of materials testing and materials analysis with our proven experience. Material tests and materials analyzes include a wide range of materials for materials testing, materials characterization and qualification of materials / composites (metals, non-metals, plastics, elastomers, organic substances, inorganic elements, particles).
In the event of failure, materials analysis can help to identify the cause of failure, determine damage mechanisms, specify component properties and remedy damage. It is also helpful in avoiding economic losses caused by production failure and consequential damages.
To carry out a material analysis or to determine the damage pattern/damage to the component in our testing laboratory, several examination methods/analysis methods/measuring instruments are used:
- Microscopy (light microscopes – stereo microscope, plane microscope)
- Scanning electron microscopy (EDX analysis with SEM)
- DSC analysis (differential scanning calorimetry)
- TGA (thermogravimetric analysis)
- Optical emission spectroscopy (OES analysis)
- GC/MS analysis (gas chromatography/mass spectrometry)